UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located under Review Metrics & Annual Report.
UCSF Sustainability Stories
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Turn off lights and unplug appliance when not in use
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- Recyclable Starbucks lid unlikely to be recycled
- How to break your single-use plastics habit
- NYC leaders join calls for ban on Monsanto herbicide
- EU Parliament on endocrine-disrupting compounds: Time to act
- Elizabeth Warren wants public lands to create jobs—and clean energy
- Why do Americans hate bikes so much?
- Why the water tastes funny: Poop taints Beartooth lakes, streams
- New Dominion Energy HQ gets ‘green building’ rating