UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
UCSF Workshop Explores How to Integrate Environmental Sustainability & Health Issues into CourseworkView All Feature Stories »
UCSF Sustainability Stories
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- One tribe's 'long walk' upstream for environmental and cultural justice.
- 24 hours at the slaughter slab.
- How the illegal trade in wild-animal meat could cause the next global pandemic.
- VIDEO: America’s super polluters.
- 27 missing in Zhejiang landslide following Typhoon Megi.
- Civil rights agency blasts EPA for weak environmental justice record.
- Flint might have a bigger problem with lead pipes than previously thought.
- Should paint companies help make homes safe from lead hazards in Cleveland?
- 2014 West Virginia chemical spill report leaves questions unanswered.
- Water tests reveal levels of chromium 6 at elevated limits in New Jersey.