UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- The Pruitt emails: E.P.A. chief was arm-in-arm with industry.
- Somalia faces unprecedented drought.
- Bushmeat trade tests Cameroon's Ebola prevention.
- South Sudan's Kiir promises safe access to starving civilians as famine bites.
- 'Alarming' superbugs a risk to people, animals and food, EU warns.
- Settlement: Companies would pay $1 million to Hoosick Falls for pollution.
- Bird flu strain hitting China may be getting more infectious.
- Imported foods sicken lots of people. Trump is unlikely to fix that.
- Modern living is killing our sense of smell, says leading scientist.
- EU member states agree four phthalates are EDCs for health.