UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- California agencies were urged to address metal emissions years before air toxics scare.
- Nonprofit receives EPA grant to make nail salons 'healthy.'
- Japan mercury-poisoning victims demand tests, 60 years later.
- Indonesia just made a huge move to protect the climate.
- Should I worry about the mercury in the fish I eat?
- Dandora dumpsite’s days as eyesore are numbered.
- Los Angeles Supervisor Kuehl appointed to air quality board, ending GOP control of smog rules.
- Indians look for solutions only when toxic pollution soars.
- Missing science, disagreement surrounds DEQ's final Pavillion report.
- Radiation in fish off Fukushima tests below detectable level.