UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
UCSF Sustainability Stories
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- Groups warn of radiation exposure associated with fracking.
- There could be ketamine in your ‘natural’ chicken.
- EPA staffers, Trump official clashed over new chemical rules.
- EU recognises bisphenol A as an endocrine disruptor.
- No one has the data to prevent the next Flint.
- EPA investigates chemical contamination of North Carolina river.
- Hot spots.
- Whence new plagues?
- Parent of Burger King, Tim Hortons to curb antibiotics in chicken.
- To preserve mental acuity into old age, experts suggest focusing on these three things.